Try our full of flavours Thai coconut soup! It’s the perfect balance between savoury and spicy.
1 cup Shiitake mushrooms
1 cup bok choy chopped
1 tomato diced
1 onion minced
1 cup rice noodle
4 cup chicken or vegetable broth
2 can coconut milk
2 green onions minced
Lime juice (1 lime)
1 tsp. soya sauce
2 tbsp. olive oil
3 tbsp. grated ginger
1 tbsp. paprika
1 tbsp. red curry paste
Salt and pepper to taste
1. Heat the oil in a large pot over medium heat. Add the onion and ginger and cook for 3 minutes.
2. Add the red curry paste and paprika. Cook for 1 minute.
3. Add broth, coconut milk, lime juice and soya sauce. Bring to a boil.
4. Add the mushrooms, bok choy, tomatoes and rice noodles. Cook and stir until the noodles are cooked.
5. Top with green onions and serve.