Here’s another easy and healthy lunch idea. Our sushi bowl (deconstructed sushi) recipe is full of healthy ingredients to give you energy throughout your work day. It’s definitely a must try for the sushi lovers out there!
2 cups rice
1 cup carrots
1 cup cucumber
1 ½ cup salmon
2 cups salad
2 tbsp. sesame seeds
½ cup mayonnaise
2 tbsp. Sriracha sauce
1 tbsp. soya sauce
1. Cook the rice according to the instructions on the packaging. Cook the salmon following your favourite recipe.
2. In a small bowl, combine all the sauce ingredients and mix well.
3. Divide the rice, salad, carrots and cucumbers in 4 bowls.
4. Add the cooked salmon and sesame seeds.
5. Before serving, add avocado slices and sauce.