Butternut Squash Ravioli
Tasty butternut squash and ricotta cheese ravioli topped with brown butter, sage and crispy walnuts. Enjoy this awesome comfort meal.
1 ravioli dough recipe
1 cup butternut squash puree homemade or from the store
½ cup ricotta cheese
1 tsp. nutmeg
½ cup salted butter
10 fresh sage leaves
¼ cup walnuts
1 garlic clove
Salt and pepper
1. Prepare the ravioli dough following the recipe instructions.
2. Combine the butternut squash puree, ricotta cheese and nutmeg in a bowl.
3. Stuff the raviolis (about 1 tbsp. of filling per ravioli). Cook the raviolis and set aside.
4. In a pan over medium-high heat, melt the butter. Once the butter is hot and foamy, add the garlic, sage leaves, walnuts, salt and pepper. Cook until the butter is browned. Be careful not to burn the butter.
5. Place the raviolis in 4 plates and add the butter, sage leaves and crispy walnuts.