Treat yourself with this easy panna cotta and mango compote recipe. You can replace the mango compote with homemade strawberry or berry jam.
1.5 pouch powdered gelatine
1 cup milk
1 cup heavy cream (35%)
¼ cup sugar
1 tbsp. vanilla extract
3 mangos diced
1 tbsp. honey
1 tbsp. lime juice
1. In a small bowl, combine the gelatine with 2 tbsp. water. Set aside.
2. In a casserole, heat the milk, cream, sugar and vanilla. Bring to a boil and remove from heat. Add the gelatine and mix well.
3. Pour the panna cotta mix into small ramekins and chilled in the fridge for 3 hours.
4. Combine all the compote ingredients in a small casserole and bring to a boil. Reduce the heat and simmer for 25 minutes.
5. Garnish the ramekins with mango compote and fresh mint leaves.