When all started
Fleury Michon was founded by Félix Fleury and Lucien Michon as a humble charcuterie company in Vendée, France
Construction began of Delta Dailyfood’s production facility in Rigaud (Quebec). The company started selling their first airline meals in 1990.
Michon SA acquires all assets of Delta Dailyfood Canada North America’s leader
in frozen food airline catering.
Global “Partner in Eating Better” project kick-off.
Kilo Solution launches its new product line.
Fleury Michon is the fresh ready-to-eat meals leader in Quebec.
Fleury Michon meat in sauce recipes are available at Costco Canada.
Fleury Michon launches its first product at Costco warehouses located in Canada West.
- Kilo Solution is back at Costco warehouses located in Quebec.
- Fleury Michon’s Egg Snacks are available at Costco across Canada.
Fleury Michon announces the launch of its online store.
Eating better is:
- Healthy and well-balanced diet that contributes to a healthy lifestyle;
- Product diversity while respecting nature cycle and seasonal crop cultivation;
- Fresh and quality ingredients.